More About BCCP and Screenings
The Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP) is a nationwide federally funded program that helps promote early cancer detection through access to screening services and education.
- Limited to Indiana residents.
- For women ages 30-64.
- Must meet income guidelines.
- Clinics offered on a monthly basis by appointment.
- Free clinical breast exams and PAP smears.
- Free mammograms for those who qualify.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of frequently asked questions can be found here. These are also accessible by using the sidebar on the right.
ISDH: Breast & Cervical Cancer
American Cancer Society