Adult Immunization Information
Vaccines are offered to adults based on recommendations by the CDC.
Call for availability and more information:
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
Additional vaccines available through state-funded programs include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- MCV4 (Meningococcal ACWY)
- PCV13 (Pneumococcal Conjugate)
- PPSV23 (Pnumococcal Polysaccharide)
Call for eligibility requirements & cost. Fees are based on vaccines given. Immunizations are available at the Elkhart office by appointment only.
- Each visit to the clinic you need to bring:
- Current picture ID
- Complete and current vaccine record
- Translator, if possible
- If you are 10 minutes late for an appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Payments are made by cash or credit card.
- Fees and available vaccines are subject to change without notice.
To request a copy of your records, please fill out the following form:
Immunization Request Form
To request online access to your records, visit MyVaxIndiana.in.gov.