The ECHD TB Control Program
The purpose of the TB control program is to reduce the incidence of TB in the county by providing effective prevention detection. The local Health Department reports directly to ISDH per Indiana Code.
- TB testing is based on guidelines from the Indiana State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control.
- Treatment for Latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI) is provided at no cost.
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- TB screening and evaluation: Call for Cost.
- TB skin test: Call for Cost.
- Prices subject to change without notice.